"I Was Only 11 Years Old, I Thought He Hated Me By Sending Me To The Farm" - Frank Edwards Shares His Story || @FRANKRICHBOY

"I Was Only 11 Years Old, I Thought He Hated Me By Sending Me To The Farm" - Frank Edwards Shares His Story || @FRANKRICHBOY


Everyone has a story, one you've never heard before just like the saying "you never know what you're missing, until you have it". Now, here's one you've never heard! Popular Nigerian gospel artiste, brand manager and producer, Frank Edwards journeys us a little distance into his childhood memories. This post is quite a long read, equally it is witty, educative, inspiring and centered on wholehearted commitment. In simple words, it is guaranteed to "move" you reading this.

"In my young life, I have been through a lot & trust me not in a bad way as I have come to understand it was all training. But then I have been loved, betrayed, offended & I offended people too & never said sorry because I didn't know they got offended. But through it all I learnt that "Kiss is not a true sign of love" & "smile is not a true sign of happiness" even words are not dependable enough to show honesty & sincerity. I don't smile a lot but the love in my heart is stronger than what you see on my face. Judas proved it that you can kiss to kill. I give, I accommodate, I tolerate because I have been given, I have been accommodated & I have been tolerated. I am a product of what I have been through, I am a product of GRACE. But let me tell you a little story just to encourage someone. I once lived with an Anglican church priest who was a husband to my dads elder sister. MHSRIP He had a large farm land just behind the church building, because he was always busy with the church I was the only one left to work at the farm land, I was only 11 years old. I thought he hated me by sending me to the farm every time until one day he said to me "I know the farm land is Big for you alone but so shall your blessings be..."But I didn't understand because I felt I needed help with the farm, but I knew he loved me because every night before he goes to bed he told me one story. Some interesting & so many boring. But in one of his stories he said "until you can handle big responsibilities you are not a man yet.. But to cut the story short after six months my mum needed my attention to assist her with selling. But he wouldn't let me go Cus we were already too close, then I told my mum how about I do both, sell for you two weeks, work at the farm two weeks? then we all agreed. 


So I was their star child. They loved me but they had nothing to give but the love in their hearts and I understood. Ehmmmm! I'm all tears now. I will continue this story later. GOD BLESS" - Frank Edwards
Connect: 
Twitter: @FRANKRICHBOY


Love in the World (Devil herself) is a stain that can be wipe away 2ru the Word of God! Locate a Kingdom program now and be taught d full Gospel! and Repent of All your Sinful and Old ways of Live!!!

SOURCE: NECTES AFRICAN GOSPEL MUSIC LYRICS VILLA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Afe Aye - Psalmos Full Complete Lyrics

Wa Milele (Everlasting) Lyrics Sung by Nikko Ochieng

Who is ‘Source D’? The man said to be behind the Trump-Russia dossier’s most salacious claim.